Merchandisers are responsible for a group of stores close to their home and must ensure the customers’ needs are met on a daily basis. This includes filling shelves, Rotating stock, building displays, and keeping coolers Organized.
** This is a very physically demanding and labor intensive position.
** Applicants will need their own reliable transportation (car, truck, or van) that is not a motorcycle and be able to transport a dolly/handtruck with them on their route.
What you’ll do in your role:
- Arrive at your first account between 2am and 4am
- Down stack newly delivered pallets of beer, organize back stock and cooler, refill the shelves, rotate/front/face product, build and refresh displays, place point of sale (POS) throughout store when needed
- Obtain feedback from Supervisor and Leads on effectiveness of back stock organization and cooler organization
- Correct delivery discrepancies and/or repack any damaged product
- Continue developing knowledge of industry and represented brands
- Live and demonstrate our mission statement and Company values
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Perform job duties in an accurate, proficient and timely manner
- Rely on some instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Interact positively with internal and external individuals
- Have FUN!
Physical Demands of Job:
- Carrying and lifting 25-50 pounds throughout a 9 hour shift
- Immediate reaching to perform various duties
- Overhead reaching to perform various duties
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned
If you are interested here is what you need:
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record (1 moving violation or less)
- Be 18 or older
Job Posting: Merchandiser Part-Time AM
Who We Are
Crescent Crown Distributing (CCD) is one of the largest and most respected distributors in the United States, selling and delivering more than 33 million cases annually of the world’s finest beverages throughout its distribution territories in Arizona and Louisiana. At CCD our culture embodies the Perfect 6 Pack where Service Is An Advantage for Us and we have FUN! We use the very best tools, training and technology that elevates our team to set the standards for all others to be measured by. When you join CCD, you’re joining more than just a high-performing team, you’re joining a family where people feel both challenged and valued, and a company with a wealth of opportunities and growth.
Who we are looking for to join our team
We are looking for best-in-class Merchandisers who enjoy creating product displays and store layouts that are appealing to consumers. Merchandisers are part of a Service Execution Team (SET) who are assigned to specific customers close to their home. Merchandisers mission is to establish a great rapport and service with our customers by delivering exceptional service.
What you will accomplish in this role
In this role you will be responsible for neatly-merchandising displays and shelves, properly rotating product on the shelves. You’ll work with our customers to make sure the shelves are stocked, moving products from the backroom and stocking products on the shelves and coolers. You will be responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate merchandising service schedule, which includes driving to multiple customer stores throughout the shift. Shorter commute, less drive time = more free time.
What you will bring to the role
- A positive attitude
- Accountable and matter-of-fact approach to the job
- A goal oriented, results focus
- Cooperation and discipline
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing
- Planning and organizing skills
- Demonstrate sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
If you are interested here is what you need
- You must be 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of a drug test, MVR check and general background check
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, keeping products neatly organized
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Repetitive lifting, bending, and carrying up to 50 lbs., occasionally pushing and pulling 100+ lbs., while adhering to established safety expectations and processes.
- Ability to stand and stock shelves, using repetitive hand/arm motions throughout the shift
- Experience utilizing hand pallet jack and pushing/pulling U-Boat carts is preferred.
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays
- Have a personal email account and access to the internet
- Problem-solver who tackles obstacles head-on to ensure each task is completed with excellence
- Three months of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Merchandising experience is a plus
We reward hard work and dedication with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. We offer,
- Opportunities for a career path, not just a job
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Phone allowance
- A clean, temperature controlled state-of-the-art warehouse facility
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Productivity based individual and team recognition and rewards
- Access to training and skill upgrading
- Uniforms, Nike Dri-FIT tops
- Safe Ride Home UBER or LYFT reimbursement
- An open door policy, we really do!
- And more……
If we’ve peaked your interest and you the drive to deliver exceptional service and want to be part of a winning team. We want to hear from you!
The above is a general description of the level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualification required.
CCD does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran, martial, or any other protected status. CCD also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. The Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
Comments are closed.